Friday, November 30, 2012

Introduction

I guess I should start with introductions.




This is Layla. She's 2 now & this picture pretty well sums her up. She's very smart, but full of attitude. You'll understand.


Putting makeup on Daddy while Uncle Justin watches.










.
Here's Auntie TJ playing with Layla

And this is me with my girl.








We're a fairly average family, I think. We're poor, always have been.  But nowadays who isn't? Justin & TJ are adopted family. Hubbs and I are coming up on 3 years married in less than a month, and I'm baking baby #2.
We do all kinds of little things to scrape by. The point of this blog is to hopefully help DIY-ers with some ideas, and/or struggling families with ways to save. But also, this is for my kids. This is the story of how we got here, guys... This is how Daddy & I worked to give you all we could. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment